Sunday, December 16, 2007






Well here I am trying to get a little more blogger savvy. I took some of the advice about finishing the small projects and I think it is working. This is a present for my Great Niece. The Hat is Ann Norlings Fruit Cap Pattern # 10. The Sweater is Minnowknits Tweedle Dee #200 QK. I made them with Sugar and Cream Cotton. The sweater is two strands together and feels like a jacket. (Let's hope it fits her)



These little beauties are for my son's girlfriends. I got the pattern free from www.yarnmarket.com/generate/print_pattern.cfm?product_id=3610

I got a Bernat Alpaca/acrylic blend on sale at AC Moores and I have to admit it was the best 3 or 4 dollars I spent this season. They are so soft. Let's hope they don't break up before Xmas.

These little cuties are Anne Norlings too. I can't find the pattern right now(Cleaning for the Holidays). I made them from Sugar and Cream Cotton. I hope They will pass down to a few neices and nephews. Well it's snowing, sleeting and raining and I think I will go and finish some more gifts. Thanks for the inspiration fellow knitters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home